Kindle to PDF Converter helps you to convert ebooks from Kindle to PDF format, then you can read your ebooks on more devices easily. If you want to read Kindle books on your iPad, iPhone, the best way is to convert ebooks from Kindle to PDF. This tool helps you to convert ebooks easily.
When you want to convert the format of the ebook, you can click your mouse and add the files to the conversion list, then select the output format as PDF, and click the convert button. Now you will get the new PDF ebooks.
This tool supports all common Kindle ebooks formats, such as MOBI, AZW, AZW3, AZW4. No matter what kinds of the Kindle formats of the ebook are, good conversion quality will be assured. All the built-in elements of Kindle books (like HTML, JPG, PNG, hyperlink) can be converted simultaneously.
How to convert Kindle to PDF
1. Download and install Kindle to PDF Converter.
2. If you haven’t downloaded or installed Kindle for PC, click here to download and install. After installation, you need to use Amazon ID to register Kindle for PC software.
3. Most ebooks can be converted directly. If you find some of your ebooks can’t be converted, you can try to download these ebooks again to your computer via Kindle for PC.
4. The default saved contents of Kindle books is in the below position.
Windows: “My Documents\My Kindle Content”
5. Run the software and click “Add” button to add the ebooks you want to convert.
6. Click “Start” button to convert. The whole conversion process takes little time. Then, click “Open” button to find the new ebook files when the files have been converted.